Monday, January 25, 2010

Tropicana Boobie Trap

Welcome to the Complain for Free Stuff blog, where I write weird ass letters of complaint in an effort to get free stuff.
This went out to Tropicana.

The Letter
Hey Folks.

Big fan of your Juice. Not such a fan of your 2.63L lid seals. They're designed in such a way that when peeled off, the last bit of force flips juice up all over me, my clothing and my floor. This has happened twice out of the 2 times Ive purchased these jugs of juice That's a 100% success rate of making me wash my face, change my shirt and mop my floor, and a 0% success rate of me getting up in the morning opening a jug of juice and enjoying the 3 minutes that follow this action. I will not purchase another one of these god forsaken boobie traps until you change it.
Yours Truly
Peter

The Response

Hi Peter:

Thanks for contacting us about our new SNAP cap packaging. We appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns.

Our decision to improve our bottle was not recent. Based upon feedback from families where children pour their own juice, we began working on this new package concept more than two years ago. The idea was to have an innovative cap that easily and securely sealed just by pressing on it, and one that easily poured without "glugging", the primary reason for spilling.

Prior to changing we undertook extensive consumer testing to ensure a secure seal. We are very sorry to hear about your disappointment with the new cap as the change was made in the best interest of our consumers. Please be assured that feedback from consumers, such as yourself, do influence decisions, and your comments have been shared with our marketing group.

Again, thanks for your input and sharing your concerns and we have taken the liberty of sending several vouchers for replacement product to the address you provided.

The Free Shit.

This got me 4 jugs of Tropicana Extra Pulp OJ.
SWEEET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment