Friday, January 29, 2010

Mold in my cottage cheese.

This is one of the first "more sincere" attempts at free stuff. It was actually based in reality.

The Letter
Hey Folks.

So I''m a regular buyer of your Nordica low fat
cottage cheese. This
morning I got up for breakfast only to peel back the unopened seal and
find a big black gob of mold festering on the inside of the seal. The
Best before date is set for December. Gross!!!
I have some pics if you'd like to see them, however it will likely
ruin your appetite as well.

Yours Truly

Peter

The Response
(An obviously boring form letter)

Good afternoon and thank you for your email.

Thank you for advising us of your experience with our product and I am
sorry for any inconvenience you may have incurred. I regret that the
product that you have purchased has not been totally satisfying.

The information you provided has been forwarded to the appropriate
department for their attention and investigation.

Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. I would be
happy to send you coupons, if you can please advise you complete
address. Thank you for the information on the product.

Feel free to check out our great recipe ideas on our website
www.gayleafoods.com
, which we hope you will enjoy.

Have a wonderful day

Kim Jesson
Customer Service Representative
kjesson@gayleafoods.com
Direct Line (905) 283-5238
Gay Lea Foods Co-operative Ltd
www.gayleafoods.com

My Response

Hey Kim.

I contacted you two weeks ago regarding the purchase of a large tub of fat free cottage cheese with a gross mold infestation upon opening. I was assured coupons to refund the cottage cheese and have not yet received anything. Please see that they are sent out soon. I can feel my body's protein reserves depleting, and am finding myself terribly fatigued.

-P

Kim's Response

Good morning and thank you for your email.

I am not sure why the coupons did not make it to you. I will send out more right away. Please contact me should you have any questions.


The Booty

I got me 2 free tubs of Nordica Fat Free Cottage Cheese. SWEEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment